There isn’t a more stable platform than a Helio. The Helio is the most solid and steady aerial mapping/photography and surveying platform around. Its unique slow flight characteristics allow it to fly safely and accurately at slow speeds. Whether you are tracking wildlife in remote wilderness areas in Montana, or surveying the Alaskan pipeline, the Helio is the machine for you. The aerial mapping and survey industry is evolving, so let the Helio carry you into the future.
Helio Features for Surveying/Aerial Photography and Mapping applications:
- The Helio provides a very steady platform at slow speeds allowing for more efficient mapping and better resolution
- Hard points allow for mounting of surveying and mapping equipment under each wing
- High wing and no strut configuration provides excellent visibility from the aircraft
- Over 1,000 nm range allows for cost efficient and economical operations
- Tubular steel cage or floor hatch in Stallion allows for easy installation of a belly mounted camera